Room Hire Terms & Conditions
Bookings and cancellations
- The client must be 18 years or over. All bookings must be made in writing using the booking form and returned to Reception. The details will be passed on to our finance department who will invoice the client directly.
- A deposit of £30 (not refundable) must be paid at time of booking. Payment can be made by cheque( Payable to RSPCA Sheffield) or by card.
- The client must give at least two weeks notice to make a cancellation and this must be done in writing.
- The client will be held responsible for any damage incurred. Payment should be made to the centre.
- For all bookings tea, coffee, biscuits and fruit can be provided at an extra cost. Organisations may provide their own catering or the centre can provide a buffet type lunch at an extra cost. Please see catering leaflet for further information.
Health and Safety
- The maximum number of people permitted in the training room is 100.
- Fire exits must be kept clear and extinguishers must be kept visible at all times
- In accordance with legislation, smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises or grounds.
- Health and safety issues will be discussed in full on the day of hire.
- The Sheffield Animal Centre does not accept responsibly for the property or persons attending or organising the event. Vehicles parked in the Sheffield Animals Centre’s car park are parked at the owners risk. It is recommended that all valuables are removed from parked vehicles.
End of Hire
- The client shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounding area in a clean and tidy condition.